Saturday, June 21, 2008

IF YOUR HEARTS NOT IN IT.

work is awesome for the week. i managed to find one cool makan kaki, albeit the little "youknowwhats". he already has plans for his future and is way more set on his goals than me.

kinda reminds me V. same ambition and all. ahha.

talking about him, i think he is my rock. he kinda keeps my sanity in check, despite all the (numerous) occasions i had to restrain myself before knocking him out, cold. brutal but in-your-face.

like what you said just an hour back makes sense to me. (but its not as if i hadnt thought along that path too). maybe you should do me a favour and drill all these analysis into that monkey's brain.

it'd definitely make my life so much easier.

regardless, i know i hafta take charge. i'm so sick and tired of degrading myself and sacrificing all for nothing. if people dont wanna see things from your perspective and only recognises change when it comes in their form, then these people dont know you well.

life, being already as complex as it is, doesnt require more issues to make it tougher.

so i'm set to do better! haha. slowly but surely.

goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home